Our Mission Statement:

“We exist to help people follow Jesus.”

The life of a Jesus follower is not me living for Jesus, but Jesus living His life in and through me! As we study about Jesus in the Bible we learn that His life was all about relationships. 

First, His relationship with God.

Second, His relationship with His disciples. 

Third, His relationship with people who didn’t know God at all.

Following Jesus is all about relationships! This requires a relationship with God, with other Jesus followers, and to the lost world. We do that by modeling what it means to…

Abide - A Jesus follower abides in Jesus personally and daily.

Connect - A Jesus follower connects in community in large and small group.

Share - A Jesus follower shares in the mission locally and globally.

The life of a Jesus follower is all about relationships. So how do you deepen these three relationships with God, with others, and with the lost? 

It’s all about TIME. 

We believe there are 4 strategic ways that you and I can choose to invest our time that grows all three of these relationships:

God Time - Time spent daily in fellowship with God 

Gather Time - Time spent weekly gathering in worship with my church.

Group Time - Time spent consistently in community with a small group from my church. 

Go Time - Time spent annually going on mission cross-culturally. 

As you invest your time in these ways we believe you will…deepen your walk with God, grow in community with your brothers and sisters in Jesus, and engage in God’s global mission in greater ways.

Where do I start? 

You start small. Someone has said, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” So we want to introduce you to your first step. 

We call it the 5% LIFE.

1% of your DAY approximately 15 minutes in God Time daily. 

1% of your WEEK, approximately an hour and a half in Gather Time weekly.

1% of your MONTH, approximately 7 hours in Group Time consistently.

2% of your YEAR, approximately 7 days in Go Time annually.

We are convinced that if you embrace “The 5% Life” as a starting point the other 95% of your life will be changed forever as you abide in Jesus, connect in community, and share in the mission. Jesus followers use their jobs, skills and passions to engage where they live, work and play for the Gospel encouraging others to become Jesus followers.

Our Goal: 

Not to get people in the church, but to get the church into the community. By providing resources and opportunities to enable growth in all these areas and constantly communicating expectations.

FSBC Follower Logo_edited-1

Service Times

Sunday Morning Services: 8:30am & 11:00am

Sunday Evening Service: 6:00pm

Wednesday Prayer Meeting: 6:00pm
Friday Celebrate Recovery - 6:00pm

Get Directions

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam.